CONTACT US ABOUT A CAREER WITH AMERICAN ENVIRONMENTAL
American Remediation & Environmental, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability.
“*” indicates required fields
Vacuum Truck Operators
Class A & B CDL Drivers
MARKETING AND SALES REPRESENTATIVE
American Tank Wash is looking for a driven industrial marketing individual to join our team in the Mobile Area. The qualified candidate must have past industrial sales experience preferably in the transportation industry. The candidate must be energetic and driven to succeed in the industrial sales market. Willing to train the right person with the right attitude and skillset.
- Locate transportation companies to provide company services to (Trailers, ISOs, Van trailers, Dry bulk, Fracs, Roll offs, IBC totes, Repair, Cleaning and Maintenance)
- Generate leads and build relationships with these customers
- Maintain working relationships with existing/new clients to ensure that they receive exceptional service and to identify potential new sales opportunities
- Identify prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories for American Tank Wash
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to explain and demonstrate the services we provide at American Tank Wash
- Prepare sales reports for monthly reviews
Pay Depends on experience
BCBS, Short/long term disability, dental, PTO
Email email@example.com resume and online application at americanenvinc.com